It's summer time and we all want 'that glow.'To many people, being “Summertime Fine” might only mean one thing: a 100% in-shape body, beautiful tan, and gorgeous hair blowing marvelously in the wind. As Summer approaches, some people might not feel as ‘ready’ as others are for the beach scene or party scene. Here are 7 fun and refreshing way to use your Rose Water Mist to get that summer time fine glow and vibe going.
1. Rosewater + Avocado Face Mask – Once a week, try to add in a Rosewater face mask to rid your face of blackheads, tighten pores, and give your face a moisturizing soak. Rosewater is packed with Vitamin A, C, D, B6 and so many more great nutrients needed to clean your face, shed the dead cells, and stimulate cell renewal for a fresh, bright face. Just add Rosewater + avocado and coat your face. Leave for 30 minutes until it dries and rinse with warm water.
2. Aftershave – Rose Water reduces inflammation in irritated skin and is the perfect way to refresh your skin after a shave. When you hop out of the shower, apply some Rosewater. This will help with any cuts or razor burns, plus make your legs extra smooth!
3. Face Refresher – Great to give your face a midday hydration and an afternoon glow. In the afternoon, especially with heat waves and long summer days approaching, a good Rosewater spray will give your skin the cool, nutrient-dense refreshment that it needs.
4. Reduce Eye Puffiness – You can put your Rose Water in the fridge for 30 minutes, apply to a cotton ball and smooth under the eye to relieve skin of puffiness and swelling.
5. Skin toner – Rose Water is an astringent and is filled with antibacterial properties, so this is a great toner for cleaning skin and balancing skin color. Also, this flower water will balance your face’s natural pH, give you a clear, bright face. To lock in the moisture from washing, use apply a natural pure oil afterward, such as organic Rosehip Seed Oil, which will make a perfect “seal” on your skin.
6. Hair Wash – Rose Water is a great way to get shiny, conditioned hair. Try adding Rose Water to your shampoo or give your hair a final Rose Water rinse to cleanse to give it a beautiful, all day shine. This is especially helpful for hair that has been sun soaked or overly heated and is desperate need for some moisture.
7. Nighttime moisturizer – use Rosewater after you clean with a deep cleansing oil like Jojoba. From there apply the Rosewater with your own spray bottle or with a cotton ball. Let it soak and see how it not only deeply moisturizes but helps restore skin cells and reduce fine lines and wrinkles!